The Building & Construction Authority (BCA) Singapore has been showing interests in the latest technology in the market recently called the “Augmented Reality” (AR) and “Virtual Reality” (VR). Audax Visuals is very proud to be able to introduce our latest brand “MixGo” which specializes in both AR and VR to BCA.
Through some opportunities, Audax Visuals is able to propose the idea of using Augmented and Virtual Reality on BCA’s project. We truly appreciate everyone who is involved has paid us much attention and time and accepted our idea of bringing in the latest technology.
Our MixGo team are explaining and demonstrating the Augmented Reality (AR) usage and presented the pros and cons for the BCA team. In case if you are now wondering, what can our Augmented Reality do for you,
- Unit Interior Viewing – Get an Aerial View and able to see different spaces and design of a home unit interior;
- Unit Exterior Viewing – Get an 360° view which able to see the facade details;
- Product Viewing – Get a 3D model of your product and show it to your client/customer in a more reality way of presentation;
- Marketing – The creation of your campaigns need. Bring your prints marketing items come alive with a more surreal and different experiencing.
The MixGo team then move forward to present our Virtual Reality (VR) to the BCA team. If you are now wondering what can our VR do for you,
- Interior – Virtual unit tour. Giving your client/customer the freedom of customizing their own space;
- Safety Construction – Working training in a virtual environment without actual danger and accuracy of training to be improved;
- Airforce – Simulating actual events of aircraft without repercussion or danger during training;
- Education – Latest experimental learning to improve knowledge retention.
To have a better long term working relationship with each other, BCA and Audax have discussed closely on the future projects that both parties are able to work together in good term and quality ensured. BCA has also agreed in having an AR and VR showroom with Audax and MixGo’s works to be featured. It is really such an honor for us to be able to have our latest technology to be showed in BCA’s showroom.
Should you be interested in viewing our AR and VR technology, you can head over to BCA showroom in (probably) a few weeks and experience it yourself!
Should you need more information and assistance from us, please do not hesitate to contact us.